Shun Qi Wan
Shun Qi Wan is a classic herbal formula that may help reduce bloating and encourage a normal appetite by stimulating bowel movements and aiding healthy digestion.
A proprietary blend of Radix Aucklandiae Lappae, Fructus Amomi, Rhizoma Cyperi Rotundi, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae Viride, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, Semen Raphani Sativi, Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis, Fructus Aurantii, Rhizoma Atractylodis Lanceae, Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis, Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens
1. Use with caution during pregnancy.
2. Do not take oily (like french fries) and chilly food.
3. Use with caution if you have heat sensation.
4. It may not suitable for you if the symptoms do not ease in a few days.
5. Use with caution for a long term use. 6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are
taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.